- These modules don't work well with the Web browser feature of ProPresenter, so using Web objects on a slide solves that. In the Editor, you will add a web page just like you would a text box. Click on the HTML icon at the top of the Editor to add the new web page object to your slide.
- The functionality described in this article was updated for version 7.2. This article will help you learn how to bring in Video inputs into ProPresenter and link them to Audio inputs. To learn how to create Audio-only inputs, see our Knowledge Base article here. Inputs are setup in the Input tab of ProPresenter.
- The ProPresenter Set-Up The first thing you want to set up is the output that ProPresenter is going to send into OBS. So in ProPresenter, open your screen configuration window from the Screens Menu and add a new NDI Screen, in this example, we have named it “Stream Lyrics”. Then, click on the Alpha Key tab and check the box for Enable.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Propresenter 7 Tutorial
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Play Youtube Video In PropresenterFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.