In SAP SD module, following four main functionalities are provided Sales order processing Sales order processing is responsible for creation, update, and persistence of the sales order documents. It triggers availability check and pricing calculations as well as delivery. Delivery processing Delivery processing creates delivery documents for a sales order document. It triggers shipment. Sd (Class Diagram (UML)) Use Creately’s easy online diagram editor to edit this diagram, collaborate with others and export results to multiple image formats. We were unable to load the diagram. . SA/SD DFD Anti-Pattern (a.k.a., 'Back to the Future circa 1980' Anti-Pattern) = Define Activity diagrams as Functional Flow diagrams without Parttions that represent Control Objects. Allocate all Activities to Partitions that represent Conrol Object Blocsk. Bloctivity Anti-Pattern = Conflate Block and Activity syntax and semantics.
SequenceDiagram.org is an online tool / software for creating UML sequence diagrams. Founded in 2014 with the purpose to improve the efficiency when creating and working with sequence diagrams by combining text notation scripting and drawing by clicking and dragging in the same model.
All parsing, processing, and drawing is done client side. The benefit of this is that SequenceDiagram.org is fast and convenient to work with; it also doesn’t transfer your diagram data over the Internet like many other sequence diagram tools on the market. This also means that it is possible to work with the tool offline.
The tool is developed, maintained, and used by people who create a lot of sequence diagrams in their daily work. If you have any question / comments / suggestions / bugs please contact [email protected] The more feedback we get the better we can prioritize.
Privacy and data protection information
Are diagrams/scripts created using SequenceDiagram.org subject to any license?
No license is imposed by SequenceDiagram.org on the generated output. However, like with all images containing text, the fonts used might. The default font used in diagrams is the default sans-serif font selected by your browser. You can specify a different font using the fontfamily keyword, see help for more information. See LICENSE for details.
How do I generate a PDF of my sequence diagram?
Zoom to a chosen level in the editor and Print to PDF from your browser. The print css makes sure to only show the diagram on the page.
Are there any example sequence diagrams?
Yes, clicking the help menu and selecting 'Instructions' will show examples of all possible diagram elements. A copy icon is available for copying the text notation.
Sd 220 Rebuild Instructions Diagram
Is the codebase of SequenceDiagram.org open source?
No, the codebase is currently not available under any open source license
Can I run the SequenceDiagram.org tool in my company's private network (on-prem)?
Yes, by donating 400$ you are licensed to run the SequenceDiagram.org tool and its REST-like API inside your company's network (enterprise license). You are also eligible to receive any new published versions of the software for the duration of 1 year from the donation date by request. Your donation is highly appreciated and allows us to keep SequenceDiagram.org online and free for everyone to use. Please contact [email protected] for any questions.
The software is delivered in three formats:
- A Node JS application with the Sequencediagram.org tool and a REST-like API for integration with other services, see README.txt for details
- A war file with the Sequencediagram.org tool for deployment in a Java Servlet Container such as Tomcat, Jboss, Wildfly, Jetty, etc
- A zip file with the Sequencediagram.org tool for static web page hosting inside the DocumentRoot of a web server such as Apache, IIS, etc, or static on any cloud provider
What libraries are used by SequenceDiagram.org?
- lz-string is used to create URLs for sharing sequence diagrams. LICENSE
- Canvas2Svg is used to export the diagram into SVG file format. LICENSE
- CodeMirror is used as the text editor. LICENSE
- Font Awesome is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- Material Design Icons from the Community is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- Material Design icons by Google (included in materialdesignicons.com collection) is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- Font Awesome 5 Free is used to provide icons for the icon participants. LICENSE
- RBush is used for collision detection calculations for onmousemove events. LICENSE
- MSAL.js from Microsoft is used for authentication towards Microsoft services.
- OneDrive.js from Microsoft is used for file picker for OneDrive and SharePoint.
- platform.js from Google is used for authentication towards Google services and file picker for Google Drive and Team Drives.
In SAP SD module, following four main functionalities are provided
- Sales order processing
Sales order processing is responsible for creation, update, and persistence of the sales order documents. It triggers availability check and pricing calculations as well as delivery.
- Delivery processing
Delivery processing creates delivery documents for a sales order document. It triggers shipment, monitors the delivery, and finally initiates billing.
- Outbound shipment processing
Outbound delivery processing takes care of the transportation of the ordered products to the customer.
Billing creates and sends the customer invoice. It is closely integrated with the SAP ERP FIN application, where the received payments are tracked.
From the functional point of view the SAP SD process to be described is summarized in the following schema with integration other modules like APO, PP, MM, FICO;
SAP SD Business Process Flow Chart Diagram (With Integration to MM, APO, FICO, PP)