But TeamViewer goes even further with its own ticketing system and integrations with external helpdesk and CRM platforms. RemotePC has plans at $187.12/month for 50 computers and $374.62/month. Admin of HelpDesk accounts can either select SSO for login while inviting technicians to create an account or enable SSO for existing technicians. To invite technicians to use SSO, Log in to HelpDesk via web browser. Go to the 'Technicians' tab and click 'Add'. Enter the email address in the 'Email Address' field.
RemotePC HelpDesk is a great solution for MSPs and IT specialists to simplify support and have hands-on access to the devices they’re supporting, while being able to handle multiple support requests simultaneously.
HelpDesk allows MSPs and businesses to equip their technicians with uninterrupted remote support to assist in better analyzing and understanding technical support queries.
With a HelpDesk account, administrators have the ability to manage and monitor all service requests and manage their technicians from a single dashboard.
From this centralized web console, admins are able to:
- Manage Technicians – add/remove technicians, set roles, and assign service requests
- Utilize Service queue – create service requests and assign them to technicians
- Monitor Status – stay up-to-date on the status of service requests and technician workload
- View Logs and Reports – track support sessions with detailed remote access and web activity logs
With a simple user interface, HelpDesk is easily implemented and works seamlessly with the user’s current workflow. Users will still be able to utilize core RemotePC remote access features such as File Transfer, Remote Printing, Cross-Platform Access, and much more.
RemotePC Helpdesk starts at $49.50 (90% off first year, $499.50 thereafter) for unlimited technicians.
Sign up for a new HelpDesk account today to get started.
ctcLink Technical Help:
What is ctcLink? ctcLink is kind of like the computer brain behind WVC. It's the online system all the departments at the college will use to make registration, admissions, financial aid, cashiering and more, work smoothly.
Please follow these steps to start using ctcLink:
- You will need your SID (old student ID) orctcLink ID (new student ID) to activate your ctcLink account.
- You can find your ctcLink ID by clicking this link and logging into the WVC network with your email login credentials.
- If you are a new student and do not have email credentials yet, and do not have or know your SID number, please email the Help Desk at [email protected] for assistance.
1. Activate Your Account(Click the dropdown on ID Type and select ctcLink ID or SID, enter your ID number)
4. Registration Video (Video Tutorial on How to Search and Enroll in Classes)
Please note:When you go to the mobile version of ctcLink to pay tuition, you must activate your ctcLink Student Self-Service page by going to your self-service page in the desktopversion of ctcLink first, at https://gateway.ctclink.us/ before you can use the mobile version of ctcLink to pay tuition.
- How to Navigate the ctcLink software as a student
- How to Add Classes to Your Shopping Cart prior to enrollment
- Link to Class Search
- How to clear your 'cache'
- Complete listing of how to use the Mobile Information Center (generic Washington State Colleges how-to guides)
Student Technology Information:
Expand the subjects below to obtain more information.
All Wenatchee Valley College students are responsible for understanding and adhering to these network access guidelines and the WVC Acceptable Use policy.
Remote Pc Help Desk
Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, WVC has made the decision to offer most of our classes online, starting Spring Quarter, 2020. What you need to know to be able to learn online:
Distance Learning For Students
Log In to WVC's Zoom: https://zoom.us/
The WVC Technology Department will do our best to accommodate every student need. Please contact us if you need technology resources.
Reset your password at any time. Also, at the end of each quarter, your network password (student email, MyWVC Portal, virtual desktop) will expire and need to be reset.
Students at Wenatchee Valley College have access to many different computer resources using different sets of credentials. Please remember to keep your credentials private.
A network logon account is provided to every student enrolled in a credit class. This account is required to access the Internet, Wi-Fi, e-mail and computers across campus.
All students have been issued an e-mail account. Access to email on campus is available through Outlook and off campus, through the Outlook Web App.
Remotepc Helpdesk Download
The Wenatchee Valley College Wi-Fi Network provides free wireless Internet access to any member of the college community with a student or staff logon account and a Wi-Fi capable device.
Learn more about what resources and services are available from internet providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.