Hey there, esteemed visitor from Germany. IP-Lookup.org look forward to seeing you on our website devoted to lookup and finding IP address locations or better said virtual IP tracing.We located you based on your own IP 126.96.36.199 as visitor from UnknownUnknown in Germany. And that is just the beginning.
Continue with the introduction of the IP-Lookup.org website or jump to the chapterMy GeoIP Information on the Map
What do we mean by IP LookUP?
IP lookup is the process of searching for an IP address with the aim of determining more information regarding the geolocation of the device or the user behind it.
The Internet Protocol Address (or IP Address) is a unique address that computing devices such as personal computers, tablets, and smartphones use to identify itself and communicate with other devices in the IP network. Any device connected to the IP network must have a unique IP address within the network. IP Blacklist Check. Scan an IP address through multiple DNS-based blacklists (DNSBL) and IP reputation services, to facilitate the detection of IP addresses involved in malware incidents and spamming activities. This service checks in real-time an IP address through more than 80 IP reputation and DNSBL services.
I am lucky I found this web site!Everything is completely clear.
Ivana Frljic Markovic — a month ago ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This work is really great!Congratulatons!Bravo!:)
Drazen Markovic — a month ago If you like our IP tools and everything you see on IP-Lookup.org then please leave a review:
By geolocation, in the context of IP search, we mean not only to find the latitude and longitude coordinates of a certain location but also the display of the city, region, zip code, ISP, organization and time zone.
The technical side of the lookup process is quite simple.All you have to do is type the required IP or domain into the form at the bottom of the page and you will get the result instantly back including the visual geographical location of the requested IP.
What is an IP address?
An IP address (IPv4 or IPv6) stands for Internet Protocol Address and consists of numbers that identify the device in the local network and the Internet. Thanks to the numbers, it is possible to track and trace the device and determine its location.Just as an ID card has a unique number that can be used to find out many things about a person under that number, an IP can tell us many things about the device that uses it.
If we know someone's IP, then in a large number of cases we can easily find out which country the IP belongs to, who the ISP (internet server provider) is, which organization it belongs to, region, city, postal code. The only thing that is not possible to get is an exact physical location due to respect for the right to privacy.
What is the main difference between IPv4 and IPv6?
We distinguish two versions of the Internet protocol:
- IPv4 which was deployed in 1982 and which uses 32-bit addresses for communication and
- IPv6 which is more recent and which begins to be deployed in 1995 and which uses 128-bit addresses for communication.
IPv4 as an older and primary version of the Internet protocol is still used in more than 85% of Internet protocol casesIn addition to the difference in the size of the address, other significant differences are reflected in the fact that IPv4 is a numerical method, while IPv6 is an alphanumeric addressing method and that the binary bits in IPv4 are separated by a dot while in IPv6 they are separated by a colon.
An example between address differences is best seen in the following example where the IPv4 address for the Bing.com domain is 188.8.131.52 while the IPv6 address is 2620:1ec:c11::200
A collection of our IP tools
To be able to get all the necessary IP details you need certain IP tools such as:
- IP Location with which it is possible to search IP addresses or domain names and directly gain insight into the location of the IP
- Whois Lookup with which it is possible to get a lot of information about the organization and ISP of the requested domain name or IP including very often name, email, the physical address and telephone number of the person who registered a particular domain name
- DNS Lookup use it to specify a name for a specific IPv4 or IPv6 and to check DNS records for domains
- NS Lookup as part of DNS to help you find all the authoritative nameservers along with their IP addresses.
- MX Lookup as part of DNS that will allow you to find email servers along with IP addresses including class, time to live (TTL) and priority in case of multiple MX records.
- Reverse DNS is a technique used when finding a PTR record over an Arpa domain for an IP. Hence the name reverse, because with DNS lookup we use the domain name to find the DNS records, and with reverse DNS lookup we use the IP address.
- Email Lookup which is an extremely useful tool where we with the help of an email address can find out of a certain email address is valid or not
- IP Score with which you can determine the quality and reputation of the IP address including the threat score and take appropriate action
- Hide My IP is a collection of the best VPN services that will help you hide your IP and remain anonymous. Whether you are looking for a secure and private No-Logs VPN service or a stable VPN for BBC IPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney + or Hulu with us, you can make the choice that suits you perfectly.
Check Location Of Ip Address
That is the reason why this website was created. As a collection of the most essential IP tools for searching IP addresses and domains and determining their IP locations.
With our lookup tool you can search for location and more information for any Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) and domains.