Airtable is the flexible platform for database management created for enterprises, organizations and businesses of all types. The service works as a spreadsheet that allows to organize projects, content, records, etc. It contains different field types including texts, checkboxes, attachments, photos, barcodes, links to records, etc. Sort, filter and rearrange your records on the fly; customize the tables; create different views like grid, calendar, kanban, gallery, form and change them when needed; comment on data with your team; create connections between complex tables; keep detailed records containing complex formulas; track everything from your sales leads to vacation planning. The intuitive and mobile-friendly design makes the work with Airtable stressless.
Airtable is a beautiful alternative to Monday.com. The tool combines the functionality of a spreadsheet and database to provide an integrated task management solution to users. The user-friendly interface and the aesthetic design of the tool further act as a cherry on top.
Why integrate Airtable with SendPulse?
- We help feminist online business owners streamline their client management process & business backend using Airtable and Zapier. Are you drowning in manual data entry and doing admin tasks a.
- Eventbrite - Good End presents Airtable 101 for Entrepreneurs - Thursday, December 10, 2020 - Find event and ticket information. Organize Your Business & Increase Your Productivity Airtable 101 for Entrepreneurs Tickets, Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 7:00 PM Eventbrite.
Integrating Airtable with SendPulse, you no longer need to add email addresses from one service to another manually. After setting up the integration, every new record with an email address will be automatically added to your SendPulse mailing list as a new subscriber. Thus, your database will always be updated without spending much time on its management. Don't miss a chance to simplify your workflow!
How do you connect Airtable to SendPulse?
Integrating Airtable with SendPulse unites these two simple tools to benefit your business. Just follow these steps:
- Create Airtable account
- Create a new mailing list in your SendPulse account
- Make Airtable to SendPulse zap using Zapier with SendPulse integration
- Set the kind of interaction you want between these two platforms
- Set the trigger email you want to send to your contacts
See our Knowledge Base to learn more about Zapier integration.
If you have any questions on how to connect Airtable to SendPulse with the help of Zapier, please feel free to contact us.